ALL NOMAD DESIGN PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM APPROVED NOMAD DESIGN TACKLE STOCKISTS ARE WARRANTED FOR 12 MONTHS FROM PURCHASE AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.
In the event that you receive a product that has a manufacturing fault, please submit the warranty claim form below with a photo/s of the product, description of the fault and proof of purchase. You must have a proof of purchase to qualify for our manufacturer’s warranty. For all products purchased through eBay or Amazon, please submit your warranty claim through eBay or Amazon direct.
WARRANTY ISSUES DO NOT COVER:
- Products that are purchased from non-approved Nomad stockists
- Incorrect storage of the product
- Reasonable wear and tear over a period of time or period of usage
- Negligence, lack of maintenance, damage or abuse of the product (as determined by our customer support team)
- Usage other than its intended use
- Extreme conditions
- Incorrect colour or size choice by the buyer
- Issues arising from the buyer not reading the product description correctly
- Issues arising from the buyer not following the care instructions
- Products that have been subjected to modifications or alterations without authority from Nomad Tackle Pty Ltd and Nomad Design Tackle Inc.
- Rod breakages caused by fractures, boat rod holders, car doors or poor storage of the product.
- Rod breakage due to rod being used with line heavier than that the rod is recommended for.
- Rod breakage due to rod being used with cast weight heavier than that the rod is recommended for.
How to Store TPE Products
A number of our products are made from a TPE Ultra-Tough material for it’s strong, super stretchy and durable properties. TPE Ultra-Tough material is what makes our products more resilient to nicks, cuts and tears that result from casting into heavy structure or getting crunched by big fish.
Like most other plastics on the market, it’s important not to store two different types of plastics together as they can cause a chemical reaction, which can deform the plastics.
Below are some tips for storing your TPE-based Nomad Design lures:
- Where possible, store your TPE lure in the original packaging – this is the safest option.
- If you prefer to store your lure in a tackle box, ensure that the tackle box is “worm proof”. Worm proof boxes are specifically designed not to react with soft plastic materials.
- Do not store TPE lures with non-TPE lures.
REMEMBER: You can store TPE products together, but they must be kept separate from other non-TPE plastics.
Nomad Design Rods 2-year Expeditor Warranty
Nomad Design rods are also covered by a 2-year Expeditor Warranty from date of purchase through an approved Nomad Design Dealer. Expeditor Warranties include any breakages that may accidentally occur throughout the 2 years of owning the rod (No Questions asked – all that is needed to claim is the original proof of purchase). Expeditor Warranty replacements can be purchased at 50% of the standard RRP / MAP for the replacement rod at the time of claim, as published by Nomad Tackle Pty Ltd or Nomad Design Tackle Inc. Expeditor claims are subject to the current stock holdings when sourcing a replacement from Nomad Tackle Pty Ltd or Nomad Design Tackle Inc. Please understand that RRP / MAP pricings and rod models may change over time and will affect the availability and overall outcome of some Expeditor claims.